Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® MX5000 (74775)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX500 zero turn lawn mower is powered by 24.5 hp Toro® V-Twin 708cc engine with self-cleaning airbox. Featuring a 50" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing system with convenient washout port. With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system it allows you to choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 24.5hp Toro V-Twin 708cc engine with self-cleaning airbox
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from 3 ground speeds for optimal performance - trim, tow or mow.
- Automatic Parking Brake - making operation simple
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- High Back Seat: When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 15" (38.1 cm) high back seat offers premium support during longer mowing sessions.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc w/Self-Cleaning Airbox
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons (11.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 50" (127 cm)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge Fabricated Steel
- Displacement: 708 cc
- Ground Speed: Mow (F/R) 7 mph/3 mph; Tow (F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph; Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 39.1" (99.3 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 3
- Length: 72.9" (185.1 cm)
- Seat: 15" High Back
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front; 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" (135.8 cm)
- Storage Dimensions: (W x L x H) 53.5" (135.8 cm) x 72.9" (185.1 cm) x 39.1" (99.3 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79030 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79031 Fits TimeCutter model years 2011 and newer.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- 50" (127 cm) Recycler® Mulch Kit: Want a beautiful clipping-free lawn? Add the Toro Recycler mulching kit and create your own natural fertilizer. This patented system cuts grass clippings 6-8 times turning them into a fine nutrient-rich mulch to feed your lawn all season. The secret lies in the unique 'kickers' and baffles that direct clippings back into the blades to be re-cut before being released into your lawn.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number - 79011)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- V-Twin w/Self-Cleaning Airbox
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag